Do you hate having to go through multiple steps to uninstall your apps? Sometimes you install multiple apps to find one that suits your needs, but then do you hate spending time uninstalling the rest? Do you need to reinstall / uninstall apps regularly? Do third party launcher and app installation put shortcuts on old launchers to hate you? Would you like to try removing some of the bloatware your device has? If so, App Manager is the app for you!
Introduce about App Manager
Those who work with their phones regularly, they probably have a lot of apps installed. Managing all those applications is really complicated and time consuming for the users. Therefore, AndroidDeveloperLB has released “App Manager”. This application will help you more easily manage and search for applications in your phone. So how does it work specifically, let’s find out!
Manage all applications
App Manager will capture all of your applications on its management system. So, you can view the details of the applications just by opening the app. Easy to manage, easy to delete or reset … App Manager gives users the highest convenience. If your device has too many apps, then there’s indispensable room for this app, it will make it easier to manage everything.
The easiest uninstaller
With all the apps reduced to a list, you can easily find redundant, unused apps. With just one tap, the app is instantly removed from your device. If you need to delete a lot of apps, App Manager will save you considerable time. You can also review the deletion history to avoid deleting essential apps by mistake. The system allows you to recover before being permanently deleted.
Junk files, redundant will also be listed and called to you to free up memory. The system will prioritize files that you have not used for a long time. In addition, similar photos will also be suggested for you to clean the machine. Therefore, you can uninstall apps and files that you may have forgotten about installed.
Install APKs, xAPK, APK files directly
Normally, your device can only install APK files. And complex files like APKs, APKM or xAPK need tools. App Manager can help you with that too. Not only smart application management, this app also helps you directly install the files mentioned above. Therefore, you do not need to learn about complicated settings on social networks.
If you still want to know how to install xAPK files, APKs … then you can refer here.
You can create shortcuts, including hidden shortcuts. This will help you access the application faster than usual. It is also really useful if you use this application with high frequency. Shortcut settings give you direct access to the folder you want. Save a lot of time and extremely convenient!
Some other significant features
- Show all apps
- Automatically handles applications with administrative privileges, allowing you to revoke and uninstall applications
- Automatically add shortcuts for newly installed apps when installing them through the app
- Sort apps by size, name, package, install date, update date, launch time
- Integrated operating system uninstall
- Filtering apps
- Display application information
- App batch operation: uninstall, share, disable / enable, reinstall, manage, open in Play-Store or Amazon-AppStore
And there are many other features that we cannot cover. All that is best and most powerful in the field of application management, fit neatly in App Manager.
Root to work better
For non-rooted devices, App Manager still allows normal operation. However, with rooted devices, this application will operate much more efficiently and smoothly. To root the device, you can:
- Immediately stop the application
- Clear internal memory
- Turn on / off the application
- Ability to uninstall system apps (If not root, may not work in some cases)
- Uninstall faster
- Deleting system apps is a risky activity. The publisher does not accept any responsibility in the event that the functionality of your operating system is damaged in any way when using this feature.
- Some system apps cannot be removed due to limitations enforced by the ROM itself. But the app tries to handle the best it can. Sometimes you need to reboot to see the results
- You can remove ads by donating as much as you want
Premium APK (MOD) version of App Manager
- Premium Unlock: Premium subscription is unlocked, you can experience it for free. Using the Premium version, you can unlock restricted functions in the free version.
Download App Manager Premium APK for Android
Just a small application but can help you with the big problem. With App Manager appearing, you no longer worry that your phone has too many cluttered apps and difficult to manage. With loads of powerful features, App Manager is sure to be an indispensable companion in your work. So what are you waiting for without immediately downloading this application to your device and experience!